Sunday, July 15, 2007

Crazy Crazy Days

Well today I had a break from being a mom (gotta love Sundays) and had a very productive day. I finished up a few CT layouts, finished the new logo and preview templates for my kits and even managed to get another kit wrapped up. And on top of that I did laundry, washed the dishes AND cooked supper! lol

I think I am pretty happy with how the logo and preview templates came out. But knowing me and how I am never happy with anything I will likely want to change it all next week!!

Here are a couple of the previews.





Tomorrow I hope to finish up a few more layouts and then it will be off to play tennis with my son. I cannot believe how much he enjoys tennis....I mean for a 6 year old I think thats pretty good.

Thats about it...so much going on yet still boring blog posts lol
Have a good night!

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous digi kits Amy! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!